Click here to sign the NO2ID refuse pledge

Monday, September 06, 2004

Hello and welcome

Welcome to my page of stuff, it's been about a month now since I started this thing and it seems to be going well. I wanted to put something up that was different from the majority of TG websites. There are plenty of sites that give make-up and fashion tips and they do it way better than I could, so RACHELHIPPYHELL was born as an awareness and news site. And as a place to just drop in those odd things that sometimes pop into what passes as my brain. May Eris protect you all !

I've just added over the weekend a message board on the end of the right hand column. So drop me a line and tell me what you think of the site.

Huggy Love, Rachel xxx

PS. Thank you poons for giving me the kick I needed to get my arse in gear to do this.

1 Comments:

Blogger poons said...

You're more than welcome.

9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home