Click here to sign the NO2ID refuse pledge

Friday, October 01, 2004

Hijra for nearly ten years

BMEzine.com Story

Hi my name is Khira from Madras, I'm now 22 years old. I'm a eunuch since the age of 13 years and I earn my living by prostitution. Allthough I'd never been a transsexual, I now live and feel as a very nice looking woman.

My story began, when I was running away from my father ( my mother died five years before ) ,'cause he used to mistreat me for many years. I decided to start a new life in a big City and it should become a completely new live for me.

I took the train to Madras without anything with me. Arrived to Madras, I had to lok for a job to earn my living, but that's been harder than I believed before. Driven by hunger, I sometimes sold my body to men, and by this way I met some hijra-prostitutes ( I didn't anything ‚bout hijras at that time ). They'd been very friendly, and I was glad, ‚cause they offered me a place for sleeping.

After three weeks, living with the hijras, they started a big party, with a lot to drink. After hours and consuming a lot of alcohol, I found out , that this was not only a simply party, but also my castration-celebration, but at that time it's been to late for me to escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home