Click here to sign the NO2ID refuse pledge

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm Back....Muuhhhaaaa !

Well it's been awhile, but I'm back. It's been an intresting few months... well stressful few months anyway. I had my exams, a family member is dying of cancer, one of my tutors lost a chunk of my work so I had to make up 6 credits worth of work in only one week, I haven't been paid in months, I've just started college and the L.E.A still haven't paid my student loan. BUT apart from that..... I'm good and I hope to be blogging alot more. I'm also considering posting up some of my art work, so things should be afoot. Watch this space :)

1 Comments:

Blogger poons said...

Bloody typical - I deleted all inactive blogs off my list last night and lo and behold you're back - back on me blogroll it is then.

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home