Click here to sign the NO2ID refuse pledge

Friday, October 21, 2005

Transgender rocker jailed

LA Indymedia
by Heather Strommer Tuesday, Oct. 18

Pretext: Myla Poole is a jazz singer, a second place nominee to the 2003 LA music awards, who lost first place to her producer and pianist, Grammy Nominee Rob Mullins, and apparent 2 time Emmy award winning Jazz player, in a addition to a sax player for the Leno show. Bralalalala is a transgender rock star (http://www.bralalalala.biz), winner of the 2005 LA Music Awards, has appeared on ABC, E!, UCLA'S LGBT Newspaper, etc...

Not much more than 2 weeks ago Myla wrote a letter from Bralalalala's inbox to Curve magazine stating that "Bralalalala has helped me come out as a lesbian despite what Rob Mullins told me. Bralalalala is the most unique & determined soul I know, and my best friend." Nude photos of Myla Poole attemting to remove Bralalalala's clothing and french kissing her, are available to the press should they want them. I was given permission to use them for whatever purpose I deemed fit. But something changed in the mind of Myla Poole in a very short time. Myla Poole, who is also an Easy Rider magazine centerfold, who has a variety of drug issues, went on a tirade against Bralalalala suddenly and sharply. At 6am she marched in the door of her bedroom and home demanding Bralalalala, who had been sleeping with her for 2 months, to leave immediately (as in 10 minnutes), or the police would take her away. While Myla was trying to have Bra arrested in front of police, saying such things as, "I didn't realize she was transgender. She tricked me. Please remove this "it" this "thing" from my home. I fear for my safety."

The whole shift in tone appears to result from Bralalalalala not kissing Myla's ass regarding their shared financial endeavors. However, the lack of submissiveness in the Bralala at any time appeared to be impermissible to Myla. She further went on to tell police I assaulted her, which I said she did to me, and well, ultimately, I had to threaten a citizen's arrest of her to stop her from getting me arrested, depite no visual signs of any harm done to either of us. I had to leave essentially because I had no written agreement with her, despite contibuting to rent expenses. However, I did take her car, which I had been the sole driver of for month's to the benefit of the both of us, a car which she was not allowed to drive, by law, due to a suspended license, a criminal record, a dui or some other such reason, which I needed to move out and start up elsewhere. Myla maintained a variety of my belongings. This situation provided the pretext for Myla's next series of chaotic moves:

Bralalalala imprisoned by Myla Poole for free speech.

Myla Poole and Bralalalala were supposedly attempting to recover each others things, and lives, after an abrupt departing 10 days earlier wherein Myla, without notice, called police on Bralalalala, who she was sharing her bedroom and apartment with for 2 months. We had arranged a set up meeting with one another only to exchange our belongings...No prior effort had been made by the two parties to separate items, except 10 days before when Myla had decided at 6am when barging in the door, that it was time Bralalalala immediately leave, and then bringing police into the place., at which time Bralalala took the car to put her things in storage.

The parties had not been in direct contact since that time at Myla's bidding. Myla, in an e mail dated October 13, demanded her car in exchange for Bralalalala's cell phone, $ and other belongings. At that time Myla stated she had placed a restraining order on Bralalalala because she felt her and her son's lives were endangered by this "psycho" named Bralalalala. However, she also stated she would release bioth of these orders in writing, with the recovery of her car.

Hmmm.. Bralalalala met with Myla anyways, not wanting anything further with this person, and not having been served with papers or committed any crime. Myla never returned Bralalalala's things when asked for them at the cafe, but Bra took her to her lousy 1991 Mazda anyways. Myla had undercover police hiding in the bushes for what "they" felt was the right moment to arrest Bralalalala for using her car. Once I turned the keys over to her, officers came out of the bushes with a gun to my head. Myla makes absurd allegations about her car, which Bralalalala had been using to both of their benefit for months(her driver's license is suspended for drunk driving apparently-though she claims now she can get it back-who knows)being stolen and fearing for her life..

Unfortunately, given the angst of the male arresting officer, who felt that the car was "parked too far from the cafe," and that "I might not have given it to her," decided he had grounds to arrest me for what turned out to be a $20,000 bond and a felony charge. This time she manages to have Bralalalala, the transgender lesbian rock star, imprisoned on these false charges for almost an entire day, but Bralalalala, who is no stranger to filing civil lawsuits successfully on her own behalf, is released without bail after making a counter statement that resonates the realities of what really went on, not to mention the obvious, which are that this person willingly put herself in my presence under an alleged restraining order and before the time of arrest the car was freely given to her..what makes her hate this tranny girl so much? Hmmm..

Myla's assault and battery trial is Tuesday for assaulting her ex girlfriend, etc charges. Bralalalala, having spoken with her witnesses, will testify what she has heard from them off the stand, and state Myla has hit Bralala in a drunken stupor numerous times for no reason.

The cops, by the way, thought Myla was transgender also. What an insult she must be feeling.

I don't know what the moral of this story really is. It seems like a genuine waste of time on the surface. I can say that this being the first in line business is a bit stressful..and that even lesbians have proven not too open minded toward me at times. In any event, I am glad to be free again, and obviously will not be speaking to Myla on any level other than our now various court dates. It is unfortunate when anyone thrives on negative attention. I would much rather party. In any case, we deal the hands we are dealt in pursuit of what we really seek in this world, taking with it the good the bad and the ugly- for better or for worse.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Transgender rock star is a fraud!
Bralalalalala is not transgender.
He is a man has told me he will always be a man and hides in the trans community because he can and does claim discrimination because he's a transgender person. He is a disgrace to the trans community! I know for a fact this man is nothing but a transvestite! He has no intention of changing his body. No hormones, no surgery, no guts! I know many trans folks FTM and MTF and they have all told me that this man is not a transgender person. He is a transvestite. Please do not believe a word he says. He has found a way to make money by crying discrimination, rape (by a little 80 year old man)who is a wealthy, closeted transvestite and half of Scott's (Bralalalala's) size. The man took Bralalalala home thinking he had a date when he tried to kiss him Scott screamed rape. There was no assault and now Bralalalala is blackmailing the man for money. He is a man that dresses as a woman with no intention of ever becoming a woman. Please don't let him hide in a community that truly does deserve respect and protection from discrimination. He is not only a stalker, liar and thief. He is a black mark on a community that he has no right claiming he is a part of.

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted by transvestitestrapon Bralalalalala(Member # 346) on July 09, 2004, 10:27 PM:

actually, i thought my being here was a sign i thought your site needed to be a fan of mine! after all, i represent an element of transgender culture you were unaware of!! tranny girls with class who dont worship women's body parts and feel the need to buy some for their already hot bodies, who think women like you with tattoos slutting with inferiors to make a dime and so on could give you some real beauty tips you know. listen in sometime, may be ill even let you see my pics and site some day. you prob are a lot more overweight than you should be too from what ive read

[ July 09, 2004, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: transvestitestrapon ]

10:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

osted by transvestitestrapon Bralalalala(Member # 346) on July 09, 2004, 08:49 AM:

I bet NONE of your "clients" or "friends" are real transvestites!!! They are most likely transsexuals who are dying to have a woman's body parts because they worship women's body parts!!! You will not be so lucky with me you pointlessly "busy" doll you!! I do not want a woman's body parts, and certainly would never pay to see a domme!!! I do not dress or am taken as a guy in daily life either!! I am hotter than a girl such as you, and my strap on is real!! Now, get "busy" deleting more of my posts and pretending you are doing something important!

[ July 09, 2004, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: transvestitestrapon ]

10:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this shit head bra la la is still at it everyone...stay away he is a straight up scam artist! He approached me claiming to be a woman and then made up a scam story but he isnt getting a dime and i told him that already then he started harassing me and going totally crazy trying to get away with his rotten plan of bull crap! Stay away or you will be next!

12:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I am Myla Poole. Consider the source right?? LOL! I was told by friends and my agent to Google my name and to check out all the geat things posted about myself by others on the Worldwide web. I told this creepy, theif and con-artist...I explained to he-she that I had school and a son that was 15 yrs old. I thought Bra-la-la-la-la was so sweet and laid back and quiet. She-He seemed to have s good since of Humor which was always good. I assummed he was only into men but to my shock and surprise on the contrary he-she likes women definitely only he proclaims. I was so dissapointed. I thought finally somone to maybe be just a corddial friend with. But not with my luck. He says he was a lesbian woman in his mind.. and that's all he liked just other Lesbian women. What made me have to kick him out was when I went for the weekend and let he-she do her sensual massage appointments at my house and even trusted he-she with my car. I went to leave my bedroom and head out to my friends car. She grabbed me and said really loud and bellowing a cry...She was doubled over crying and begging me to stay and not leave. He-she started saying please love me please love me Myla.I'm in love with you Myla he said. Please don't go. Please I am in love with you. Couldn't you tell Myla,he said? Didn't u know? Then he got louder with a begging voice of pain and terrile tragic hurt. HE-SHE STAYS WITH LIKE ME AND STEALS FROM THEM LIKE SHE DID ME. THAT FREAK HAD MY CAR FOR 3 MONTHSS...I FOUND 2 DETECTTIVES UNDERCOVER PLAIN CLOTHE MAN AND WOMAN COPS THAT HATED BRA-LA-LA-LA AND WANTED HE-SHE IN PRISION OR JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME. BRA-LA-LA-LA-LA IS MENTALLY DISTURBED AND LOOKING BACKNOW REALIZING YES MOSTDEFINITELY BI-POLAR DISORDER - ETREMEM UPS AND EXTREME DOWNS AND THEN ALSO THE PSYCHOTIC PATTERNS OF BELIEF THAT GOD WILL CHANGE HIS SEX WITHOUT BEING IN A HOSPITAL AND WITHOUT HORMONE SHOTS EVER AT ALL AND OR GOING UNDER THE NEEDLE, ETC.... HE-SHE'S FANTACY WORLD EVEN THOUGH NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE, OF OVERNIGHT SE CHANGED BY GOD BECUASE HIS BELIEF THAT GOD TOLD HIM HE'D DO THIS FOR HIM AND WANTS HIM TO BE A WOMAN NOT BOTH.THEN GIVE IT A FEW HRSS THEN HE';LL SAY I DON'T THINK I LIKE THAT NEVER GETTING IT BSCK GONE FOREVER SITUATION. BRA -LA-LA-LA-LA AND I NEVER EVEN KISSED OF GOT THAT CLOSE TO KISS OR TOUCH. I was to be gone in Venice all weekend had forgotten about that psychotic, master of manipulation creepy thing not even human. He-She's Parents were very well know and not just in San Fransico for their franchices of Banks they own and of America's and a chain of Subway eating shops but all oer the Nation.I have never been with heather/pleather in any asensual or even close of any passionate sexual way... Bra-La-La-La...in any intimate or sexual way. NOT EVER! OMG! NOT! This needs to be ledeted off of the worldwide web. But please if anyone knows of someone that designs websites, please let me know how I can reach them. Thank you!

7:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I am Myla Poole. Consider the source right?? LOL! I was told by friends and my agent to Google my name and to check out all the geat things posted about myself by others on the Worldwide web. I told this creepy, theif and con-artist...I explained to he-she that I had school and a son that was 15 yrs old. I thought Bra-la-la-la-la was so sweet and laid back and quiet. She-He seemed to have s good since of Humor which was always good. I assummed he was only into men but to my shock and surprise on the contrary he-she likes women definitely only he proclaims. I was so dissapointed. I thought finally somone to maybe be just a corddial friend with. But not with my luck. He says he was a lesbian woman in his mind.. and that's all he liked just other Lesbian women. What made me have to kick him out was when I went for the weekend and let he-she do her sensual massage appointments at my house and even trusted he-she with my car. I went to leave my bedroom and head out to my friends car. She grabbed me and said really loud and bellowing a cry...She was doubled over crying and begging me to stay and not leave. He-she started saying please love me please love me Myla.I'm in love with you Myla he said. Please don't go. Please I am in love with you. Couldn't you tell Myla,he said? Didn't u know? Then he got louder with a begging voice of pain and terrile tragic hurt. HE-SHE STAYS WITH LIKE ME AND STEALS FROM THEM LIKE SHE DID ME. THAT FREAK HAD MY CAR FOR 3 MONTHSS...I FOUND 2 DETECTTIVES UNDERCOVER PLAIN CLOTHE MAN AND WOMAN COPS THAT HATED BRA-LA-LA-LA AND WANTED HE-SHE IN PRISION OR JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME. BRA-LA-LA-LA-LA IS MENTALLY DISTURBED AND LOOKING BACKNOW REALIZING YES MOSTDEFINITELY BI-POLAR DISORDER - ETREMEM UPS AND EXTREME DOWNS AND THEN ALSO THE PSYCHOTIC PATTERNS OF BELIEF THAT GOD WILL CHANGE HIS SEX WITHOUT BEING IN A HOSPITAL AND WITHOUT HORMONE SHOTS EVER AT ALL AND OR GOING UNDER THE NEEDLE, ETC.... HE-SHE'S FANTACY WORLD EVEN THOUGH NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE, OF OVERNIGHT SE CHANGED BY GOD BECUASE HIS BELIEF THAT GOD TOLD HIM HE'D DO THIS FOR HIM AND WANTS HIM TO BE A WOMAN NOT BOTH.THEN GIVE IT A FEW HRSS THEN HE';LL SAY I DON'T THINK I LIKE THAT NEVER GETTING IT BSCK GONE FOREVER SITUATION. BRA -LA-LA-LA-LA AND I NEVER EVEN KISSED OF GOT THAT CLOSE TO KISS OR TOUCH. I was to be gone in Venice all weekend had forgotten about that psychotic, master of manipulation creepy thing not even human. He-She's Parents were very well know and not just in San Fransico for their franchices of Banks they own and of America's and a chain of Subway eating shops but all oer the Nation.I have never been with heather/pleather in any asensual or even close of any passionate sexual way... Bra-La-La-La...in any intimate or sexual way. NOT EVER! OMG! NOT! This needs to be ledeted off of the worldwide web. But please if anyone knows of someone that designs websites, please let me know how I can reach them. Thank you!

7:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site has no credibility if they are writing about a criminal like brent....Maybe this is actually his site. The bra has many names and games

4:25 am  
Blogger Becca Smith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.....is the man in a skirt still obsessing about Myla? Bralalala AKA Brant Jason Skyles! Get over it! And STOP stalking her! Brant is a mental case and a sad little man. Myla is a talented woman, a great singer and a wonderful, caring mother and person. Geez, GET A LIFE and stop wishing to be something you NEVER will .......

2:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home