Click here to sign the NO2ID refuse pledge

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

If it rains, it pours

Well what a week...
My granpa is in hospital dying of cancer and he's not expected to last the week.
The internet cafe I work for is closing down due to a lack of customers, because my two bosses are too fricking stubborn and messed up to work together. I'm feeling down about uni and not being able to move forward with my transition because of a lack of funds. And I've been offered the business by one of my bosses, which would mean dropping uni, putting myself in debt and working every hour on earth in an attempt to save this hole. As well as making it problematic income wise when I take off at least 6 months once I do have the op... AhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!
Some body let me off this crazy fucked up bus of a life. I feel like I'm being driven around the same roundabout and not going anywhere but in circles, because if it goes down the wrong road then I'm fucked.

Life.. you got to love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger padme said...

Oh rachel...
I am so sorry to hear all that you are going through sweetie! That's not good. I am so sorry about your grandpa. I lost my last grandpa last week and I miss both of mine so much. And about your job also. Life really sucks sometimes...
Please e-mail me if you need to talk or anything. I'm here for you. *big cyber hugs going out to you*
I am really sorry rachel..I wish there was more I could do for you.

10:27 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

Thanks for the surport shyanne :)
But this is some thing I need deal with myself. You can't really help me with it.
It is nice to know your there and you care. The hugs are greatly appreciated honey. Thank you :)

10:42 pm  
Blogger padme said...

No problem rachel. Just know I'm there if you need a shoudler. You've been there for me recently.
I hope you get through some of this and things get better for you real soon.
HUGS

4:40 am  
Blogger rachel said...

Thank you shyanne, thank you.

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home